Life's Unseen Beauty

Some people just wouldn’t stay no matter how we want them to stay
Some memories just get lost no matter how we try to keep them
Some moments just wouldn’t repeat no matter how we want them to happen again
And there are certain things that wouldn’t get in a way we want them to be
We blame everything to life, on how everything just wouldn’t be on its proper way
We choose not to see, we tend not to notice the beauty that life gives for us to cherish
We just tend to rely; we just request and wish
We never notice that what life has given would cease to exist.
It was never a restriction to long for a certain thing
Longing for what we think could complete us is perfect when we wait for its right timing
But waiting without actions implied to what we ought to happen is purely being a parasite
I believe how life would tend to provide but we must imply actions for us to survive
I wished I had courage, I dreamt of becoming the person whom I wish I would be
But there are just certain conditions that the Almighty wouldn’t let me
I don’t blame it to life, for I knew it has nothing to do with all of my desires
Everything just depends upon me and what the Almighty has fixed for my life’s destiny
That’s what I have learned, that’s what living has taught me
That no matter how we long for everything, sometimes it’s just not bound to happen
Because there are just certain conditions that some people wouldn’t stay no matter how we want them to stay
Some memories just get lost no matter how we try to keep them
Some moments just wouldn’t repeat no matter how we want them to happen again
There are certain things that wouldn’t get in a way we want them to be
And all we could do is pray and wish that someday, all these longingness would just perish.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Bata Kong Puso

Trespass

An Open Letter to My Bestfriend