The Way You Changed Me

I already had decipher what the world meant
Understood how deep the sea could get
How high the sky, we could hardly imagine what's behind those thick white clouds
The jagged mountains and the beauty of the valleys and plains
How the colors of the rainbow brought hope after a long storm
I already had fathom the wonders of this world
But what I haven't known was the idea of continuous learning while still breathing
I thought I have understood everything
I thought I had unravel the perplexity of the world
But I have come to realize that as we continue breathing
Things we tend to believe changes as we continue learning
We might decipher how deep the sea could get
But still could not demystify the wonders within its depth
We might believe how the sky could be as high as the heavens
But still don't know the dangers it gives as we traverse higher
We might see the normal landforms that doesn't seem to give us that magical feeling
But we just only seem to see its surface and haven't understood its wonders within
And we might get awed about that mystical bow of colors but haven't noticed how dilapidated everything had become

The thing is, we thought we had understood everything
But it just takes someone to make us perceive the depth of every little things
We get to realize the cons of all the world's mysteries,
Even the unfathomable ones

Because pain changes us
It makes every idealist become a realist
Pain makes us see all the world's negativities
But pain could be one of life's greatest teachers

And all it takes is just someone
It only takes someone.

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

Bata Kong Puso

Trespass

An Open Letter to My Bestfriend